Rudbeckia hirta 'Autumn Forest' mixed 40 seeds
Click Image for Gallery
- Gloriosa Daisy, Coneflower, Rudbeckia, Dye Plant
- An old, tried and tested variety is this fine strain producing large flowers up to five inches across in some grand autumn tints including yellow and shades of red and deep red with darker centres. Good for cutting. 2 ft.
- Genus: Rudbeckia
- Flowers: July, August, September, October
- Germination Instructions:
- Sow indoors. Sow seed onto moist well drained seed compost. Just cover with a fine layer of vermiculite. Propagate 18-20C. Keep soil moist but not wet. Germination takes 10-15 days. Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle to 8cm pots. Grow on in cooler conditions. Acclimatise and plant out after danger of frost has passed.